Terms and Conditions
Liberty Auto Parts hereby warrants to the purchaser that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 30 days from date of purchase, Liberty Auto Parts shall at its discretion, provide either a replacement or a refund. Parts not defective which are returned for whatever reason are subject to a 30% restocking charge. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. No refund given after 14 days.
- No reimbursements will be given for delay, labor, mileage or any other costs in stalling or reinstalling a part.
- All parts must be paid in full for orders where parts must be removed, or ordered from other sources. These special order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposits good for only 30 days.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit will be made. The core deposit will be refunded if exchange parts are brought in within 14 days.
- Engines and transmissions come with a 90-day warranty if installed by a certified repair shop and all recommended seals and gaskets replaced.
Transmissions, transaxles and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. We recommend new oil seals and gasket to be installed before installation whenever appropriate in engines, transmissions, transaxles and differentials. We do not guarantee against oil leaks.
- Some motor and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is voided.
- Claims for adjustments due to defective parts must be made within 48 hours of time of purchase, unless other specific arrangements were made at time of purchase.
- The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all Liberty Auto Parts parts. All returned pars must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We shall not be held responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed to work at the time of purchase. They are not guaranteed to solve your electrical problems, and we accept no responsibility for improper installation or diagnosis.
- When the buyer originally paid by check, refunds will be paid by check 15 working days from the date the customer's check was accepted.
The seller, Liberty Auto Parts, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including and implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and Liberty Auto Parts neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of these parts. We are not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement or use of this merchandise.
Our commitment to our customers is to make the auto part buying experience as easy as possible. That is why we stand behind our warranties and return policy. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at 800.952.8514 or 314.531.4141. You can also find answers to some of your questions under our FAQS tab on our website.